About Brighton Website Design
Who we are, how we work and the website design process
Brighton Website Design is headed by Andy Mattock. He is a Graphic and Web Designer and has coupled this with excellent technical knowledge. This makes us fairly unique as many agencies or freelancers will either have to draw upon individual skills as part of a larger team or outsource these skills. The benefits of this approach are that costs are kept down, both the design process and technical implementation are integrated and there is a single point of contact for the customer, making for great Web Design in Brighton and Hove.
The Design Process
We can tailor the design and build process to your requirements but listed below is an example:
- Talk through your requirements including the number of pages, functionality, style, web hosting and any other features.
- Provide a bespoke quote, or a sample of quotes based upon the requirements.
- Create a home page design and additional page design on our development server (this can be created with dummy copy and images if not immediately available).
- Agree on the style and develop if necessary within the guidelines of the quote.
- Build the rest of the website using supplied copy and images (or outsourced copy and images if required).
- Upon approval of the site, install any required SEO and security plugins before making the site live.
- Go live! Duplicate the development site to the live domain and submit the website to search engines.
Andy originally trained as a print-based Graphic Designer, working for a variety of design agencies before starting his own company in 2002. Since then he has found himself more and more involved in digital design projects including a large number of websites. He has now been involved in creating over 30 websites for both Brighton-based and National charities, individuals and small companies. With his background, he is also able to integrate website design with identity and promotional materials. This has been particularly useful to startups and companies looking to rebrand with a simultaneous relaunch of their digital presence.